Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Delays

When I wrote my last post... almost a month ago I promised to be back after the Olympics.  Well, that didn't happen.  Life got super busy.  Trying to keep kids occupied once all the normal summer activities are over is a lot of work.  We were blessed to have many adventures, and in the next month I will work to get them all up on the blog.

The real problem is my next post.  It is going to be about my summer road trip to see my family.  It will be a long post.  Long posts scare me.  They take a while to write and so I tend to put them off more and more.

The kids are both at school and it is time to dig in!  I have about 40 minutes now, so I will see how much I can get done.

This year will be a bit crazier around here.  In the past T has done morning pre-school. T has always taken an afternoon nap.  She now (starting today) attends afternoon preschool four days a week.  This means, that I am actually losing 10 hours a week of "Shelly time" this year.  Typically that wouldn't be a big deal, but with my kids high needs, getting everything done will be more challenging.

No more excuses, on to the road trip post!

No comments: