Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Hoarding, Music and Flashbacks



T is our hoarder.  She set up a fort in the basement and packed more and more things into it until almost all the toys in the basement were inside its small walls.
T: I think a little more can fit. 
M: I am so thankful for me best friends.  
After dinner I do the dishes and Brandon takes over kid duty.  They all come up with so many fun and crazy ideas in the basement.  For a while they got on a music kick.  They had great fun, but it was very loud fun!
M and T: We are a band!

T: When I feel the music in my soul I just have to sing out!


Two keyboards are better than one!
Every once in a while I go through my email inbox and move things to folders.  I should do it more often than I do.  I found two sweet photos from February in my inbox. Both kids celebrated their Birthdays and felt so honored by their teachers and friends.  T's 4th Birthday is in February.  M's 6.5th Birthday was also in February.

T: I love being this fancy cake!

M: I got to wear a crown and a cape all day!

No comments: