Sunday, September 11, 2016

Monday Funday Week Two (Splash Pad)



We arrived home from MN on a Sunday.  We love coming home from travels on Sundays.  Mondays are Brandon's day off.  It is wonderful to get things unpacked and washed before Brandon heads back to work.  In August we are all about fun, so Mondays are Fundays!

This week's Funday adventure was to a splash pad! We have been to it before, but it was Daddy's first time there.  We are so glad he could join us.

We got a slow start, but we eventually made it to our favorite splash pad.  It was our first time there this season so the kids were a bit shy.  There was also a large daycare type group there which was intimidating for the kids.  Eventually they warmed up to it and had a blast!

Yes, T's swim clothes are tiny.  I think they are size 18 months.  She had many other options, but she is pretty set in her ways.  The bottoms actually fit quite well.

After splashing the kids enjoyed checking out the playground on site as well.  We are very blessed to be so close to such a fun (and FREE) place for adventure.

Our favorite splash pad!
T: If I get on my tippy toes I can catch the water better. 
T: This is a big drinking fountain, right? 
T: This is so much fun.  PLEASE come play M!
M: I just don't know T.  I am not sure. 
T: Come on, you will love it!
T: Why so many pictures mom?  (Because you are so cute!)
T: See this is so fun.  I knew you would like it!  M: Yeah, this is pretty fun. 
M: I had to wait in line to use the water shooter. 
M: It was really fun to get people wet!
Watching our children have joy is so beautiful! 
M: I just ran through the whale!  Daddy, get a picture of me running through the whale!
M: I ran right though the big water spout! 
M: I was rocking the monkey bars! 
M: It really wasn't that hard.
T: I was a monkey on the monkey bars!
T: Just taking a snooze.
Pretty big bars for a pretty small guy!
T: M, you should try this.  M: No way!
T: Look, no hands!

No comments: