Sunday, September 18, 2016

National Night Out 2016


Each year we get pretty excited about National Night Out!  This year it was the day after M's Birthday.  It also happened to be right during the Girl's Team Gymnastics competition of the Olympics.  I sacrificed for my family!   Like all years before, the entire event is free.  Our kids are in their glory.  There are tons of booths with junk very special key chains and bracelets and even candy. We got their right as it started so we scored big time!  The food and entertainment are all free.  It is so much fun!

We always see lots of people we knew and enjoy fun time together!

Perfect evening for a picnic!
M: J is just such a special buddy!
M: I am smiling because I am not actually hurt, just pretending!
The little cars are meant to practice safe driving.  M completed the course very well.  T was off roading most of the time!
M: The course was pretty easy!
T: I just wanted to go that way. 
T: Then a lady came and tried to turn me another way. 
T: As soon as she left I went where ever I felt like again!
The kids were able to get actual finger printing done.  It is nice to have their prints on file.  They did a great job listening to the directions on where to put their prints.
M: All my fingers got a little dirty. 
T: I don't know why I had to put them is special boxes. 

M: OK!  That shield thing was HEAVY!

M: This is a powerful machine!

T: Out of my way friends!

M and T: I wonder why they have a hole here?
T: There was a whole bunch of seating in the back!
M: We have a friend who does this job and this is his spot. 
T: Officer T is ready for duty!

No comments: