Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Daddy Daughter Mondays


Every Monday this fall Brandon and T went for a bike ride.  Brandon would go for an earlier ride alone and then come back and get T and go for a second ride.  They stopped at a park each week.   They really do have a sweet relationship.  I have so many posts of their time together.  T and I do have a lot of time together too.  We spend Tuesday-Friday mornings together.  I am so thankful for their special times together.

T:  I feel so relaxed on the horse.  I lost one sandal (M's) and don't even care. 
T: SO MUCH FUN!
T: After the horse I rode a train.
T: Then I rode a ??? Bulldozer?  What is that thing anyway?

On a colder morning T was pretty sure she just wanted to stay int he cart and play computer.
T: I am pretty cozy here dad. 
T:  I am glad I got out.  This is a fun climber!
T: It has great sliding poles too!
T: Big Bunny really wanted to come on the ride too. 
Another week, another park. 
T: This is really comfortable.  I promise. 
T: I'm running just as fast as I can...
Another week had a horse theme
T: First I rode a pretend horse. 

T: Then I saw some real horses. 
Daddy's and T were enjoying a pre-biking breakfast while listening to a Beauty and the Beast soundtrack and looking at a Beauty and the Beast book.  T is scared of the movie, but sure loves the music and books.
T: I think we could listen to this all day!
One last adventure...
T: This stick really helped me drive the train. 
T: Onward
T: My new favorite thing to do.  I love to make faces and beg to see the pictures!

No comments: