Monday, January 2, 2017

Leave it to the professionals!

I promised to blog each day this month and here I am on the 2nd wondering if I can get today's post up. We have a full day planned today as it is the kids last day of Christmas break and Brandon's day off.  Chick-Fil-A here we come!   

Yesterday I uploaded photos into blogger most of the afternoon and evening.  I think I will be adding about 400 photos to the blog this month.  It was SO therapeutic to look through the sweet moments we have had in the past few months.  I am so thankful that they were captured.  

The first post takes us all the way back to the 4th of July.  This summer Brandon's parents arranged for someone to come to their home to take pictures.  It was a huge blessing to have someone direct us and not have to deal with timers etc.  She did a great job with the photos. We just received copies of the professional photos taken while we were there.  Tomorrow's post will zoom ahead to...September... to pick up where I left off.  

Our whole family with Grandpa Tom and Grandma Judy!
A cozier shot.
The Grands!
Cousin Buddies!
These two are convinced they are cousin twins!

No comments: