Friday, February 17, 2017

Boggle, Barbies, and Broken Nativities (and a few other things too)

This post is a big mix of January pictures that didn't quite fit with other posts.  Each photo tells a story.  

M got this football goal for Christmas and has had fun using it in the basement. It is six feet tall.  We are blessed to have lots of room in the basement to store fun toys like this. 

M: It is through!
Each morning while eating breakfast I enjoy reading my Bible.  Sometimes T joins me and I read out loud.  She asks a lot of good questions.  I love this photo because she was really concentrating.
T:  This is interesting mom.  Interesting and very confusing!

T: I had a Barbie store set up for quite a while.  I love to play store and play with Barbies. 
These two are best buddies!

One Sunday afternoon I decided to teach M Boggle.  We let him have more than three minutes.  He loved it!  I think he will dominate in a few years!

M: At first it was sort of hard to find the words. 

M:  Do you think I found all of them?

M: That is my list.  I found a lot of words!
The kids got new tooth brushes for Christmas.  We love them because they have a flashing light to encourage the kids to keep brushing.  T loves the suction cup.
T: This looked like a good place to store the brushes of the night. 
We continue to have rages around here.  This rage resulted in a nativity being thrown and Joseph's head breaking off.  We took down the decorations the following day.  I packed the nativity away just like this.  I will have to deal with it next year!

A sign that Christmas is over. 

T loves the arts!  She is a gifted drawer and also song writer. Sure surely looks the part!

T: Are you ready for my concert? 

T: I love to make up my own songs. 
M was pretty proud of the gingerbread train he made at school.  We realized we needed to take a picture before it got tossed.  He had a lot of fun making it.

M: I loved that train.  I even made a heart on the hood. 

T: I have so much fun at S's house for playdates (most of the time anyway)!

T: Take a picture of my new trick!

T: I wanted mommy to do my hair just like this!



No comments: