Thursday, February 16, 2017

Daddy Daughter Date

Today my sweet baby T turned FIVE!  A whole hand!  While I am not blogging about her Birthday tonight, I did feel inspired today to blog again.  It was refreshing to take a couple of weeks off after so much blogging, but I have found that I miss it and I am eager to do more blogging again.  

Every once in a while Brandon takes T on a date.  It is typically on a night when M and I have therapy.  Brandon recently took T to a Chinese buffet.  She was so thrilled to spend time with her daddy, but also eat LOTS of potstickers! Of course she ate her share of jell-o cubes and oranges too.  Brandon said they made over six trips to the buffet tables.  T just couldn't get enough, and I think Brandon enjoyed more than one cup of ice cream as well. T ended the night with a fortune cookie.  

T: I LOVE going on Daddy/Daughter Dates!
T: I think I already ate 8, but I have room for more. 
T: I might not be able to eat it, but I sure like working the lever!

T: I ALWAYS check to make sure no one left anything behind. 
T: YAHOO!  My first fortune cookie!
T: Daddy, there is paper inside the cookie!

T: It says, "T loves her Daddy!"

No comments: