Friday, February 24, 2017

Dumpling Love

It is no secret that T loves Chinese dumplings and potstickers. She can eat as many as an adult.  We have had some potstickers in our freezer for quite some time, so one night Brandon and T decided to make them.  M was on a playdate so T had all of our attention.  We decided that they are a lot of work to prepare... and a bit stressful for me as it felt like there was gluten everywhere.  

T ate SO MANY potstickers for dinner that night.  She then went on to have them for breakfast and lunch the next day.  That afternoon she had a playdate with S.  S's family actually makes the actual poststickers  and dumplings and she was treated to fresh ones there and then brought more home for dinner.  She was totally full of them... and loving every bite!!

T: I can help you Dad!
T: We were working hard. 
T: We decided to make two pans of them. 
T: I just can't stop eating!
T: I woke up the next day and wanted more!

T: I sure am glad that S's family made me dumplings that afternoon! 

No comments: