Thursday, June 8, 2017

Best Bakery Ever!


Bakeries and Shelly friendly food don't usually go together!  I have known about my Celiac since 2003.  I also can't have dairy or refined sugar.  I have been hearing conversations about a special bakery where I could eat everything prepared.  I didn't really believe it, but the more I researched the more I believed.  This spring my favorite pre-schooler and I headed to the bakery for a morning of tasty treats.  When we got inside I cried, actual tears.  The owner said someone cries every week!  They had cinnamon rolls.  I have told many people that they are the only thing I really miss.  It was amazing.  T and I ate and ate and then bought lots of things to take home for ourselves and those we love!  The goodies are not cheap, but they are so worth it.  As I look at these photos I want to get in the car and drive there again tomorrow!   

Yum!  Yum! Yum!

So much amazingness!



No comments: