Friday, September 22, 2017

Daddy and T adventures

T had lots of fun adventures with Brandon on Mondays!  This summer T was not eligible for summer school or Park.  Next year she will be able to do both.  This meant that she had a pretty open schedule.  I worked very hard to find camps and activities and LOTS of library programs to make our days more exciting.  We also got some special help which I will write about in another post. 

Since Monday is Brandon's day off he would often take an early morning bike ride and then bring M to school and take another bike ride with T.  This allowed me to do laundry, walk with a friend, and run errands without T.  One of Brandon's friends often biked with them, his name also starts with T! Our T really enjoys playing with big T!  

T: Daddy, are you touching the ground? 

T: Oh no, the hand is going to get me. 

T: I am going to get you!!!

T: I told you I would get you!!!
T: I just wanted to say Hi to the goose!

One week their biking adventure led them to a yummy 50's diner!

T: Dates with my daddy are the best!

T: A beautiful day with dad!

T: I love playing at the parks! 

*Hey Dad, Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: