Monday, September 18, 2017

Morning Adventures with Dad!


On a Saturday morning in June, Brandon took the kids on a biking adventure while I did some grocery shopping.  Since M was wearing his bike gear, T wanted in on the action too.  She settled for wearing one of Brandon's jerseys as a dress of sorts. 

They all had a great ride down to the Lake and even walked out over half way to the lighthouse and then had a snack and played at the park.  They had a full morning of adventure to share with me when I returned from shopping. 

M: I felt just like daddy!

T: Good thing I was riding in the Burley cart.  I had a few things to bring along.

M and T: We got pretty close to the lighthouse!

T: My hair was going crazy!

M: I was trying to help her hair, but it was really blowing. 

T: Climbing feels good!

T: Nuts are a great snack for bikers and climbers.

M: Hold on T!  (Look at that genuine smile... priceless)

M: King of the hill fish!

T and M: Sometimes we really do get along

No comments: