Saturday, October 14, 2017

Museum Fun!

We made it to Friday!  Wednesday and Thursday were filled with activity as well.  On Wednesday we hung out with Charissa and the kids.  The kids biked about 5 miles and we ate a quick lunch there before heading to the children's center and then on to therapy.  On Thursday each kid had OT and M was able to have a playdate during T's OT.  

On Friday morning we headed north to our favorite children's museum.  I am sad to report that our kids might be getting a little old for this venue.  We were thankful that a dear friend and her son were able to join us.  Even when they felt old, the were able to create fun.  Adoption also brought our family together.  Our boys share a special bond as well.  It took a lot of reminding to get them to include T, but since she is more of a free spirit she was excited to play with anyone she saw. 

The preferred photo pose!

M:  I still like dressing like a fire fighter!

M: Climbing to the top of the fire pole is no problem for me!

T: It is easy for me too!
T: Driving a firetruck takes a lot of focus. 

M: Welcome to our school!
T: I sure am glad these bess are on the other side of the glass!

Three strong kids!

The kids could not get enough of the wacky mirrors!  In all honestly, they really crack me up too!  We spent a lot of time checking them out!

So silly!

M: I didn't want to say goodbye!

T: Z is tall and handsome!

Great buddies!

M: I wanted one last photo too!

After we got home and had lunch T went on a playdate and M rested.  I prepped for our monthly potluck.  We had a great potluck and fire.  The kids had a blast with their buddies!  I am so thankful for our community!

No comments: