Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Sc@tter and Ch@tter

After the funeral trip we only had two days left before school was back in session for M.  We packed those days with activity.  

We went to the Children's Center for a great open playtime.  We learned about this awesome place years ago, but didn't really check it out until this summer.  We fell in love with the family activity center and their weekly activities for kiddos with every type of needs. They have a GREAT indoor playground and a classroom with the most fun toys around.  It was such a gift to each of us to be at such a warm and welcoming place.  

M: Can you find me? 

T: I love the monkey bars and ball pit!

M: I got tired of playing quickly and did a project. 

T: Can you find me? 

M: Miss Jennifer let me play with this super cool toy!

M: I worked FOREVER (20-30 min) and I caught it!!!

M: This is my little buddy C.  I always look forward to seeing him!

No comments: