Friday, November 10, 2017

Filling the Love Tank!

M and I had a meeting or appointment of some sort one night.  Brandon and T went on a special drugstore date.  T LOVES to shop and spend her money on make-up.  It takes quite a while for her to make her selection.  I think Brandon has more patience than me. She makes everyone in the store's day as she expresses her desire to own everything and comment loudly and often on the things she likes.  I am so thankful that Brandon got selfies with each of the kids before we parted ways. 

A sweet shot of this pair. 
and this pair!

Since you all didn't get to see her in the store, Brandon took a couple of pictures.  Take note of the plastic shoes.  The are totally broken and must be painful, but that doesn't stop her from wearing them with pride!

T: I want this one and this one and this one...
T: Oh wow, this actually feels so soft. Dad you should feel this!

She came home with some lipstick and a multi-color eye shadow thing.  She was very proud!  She loves that she also gets change from the cashier.   I love my fashion girl!

No comments: