Thursday, November 9, 2017

Our budding writer!

Our Sweet T is a budding writing with a heart that loves to give generously.  One weekend she spent MANY hours making several special gifts for her Kindergarten teacher.  We took pictures of each page of the book below because, how could we not?  T figured out how to write every word on her own besides her teacher's first name and "illustrated" which I think she thinks means author!  I will write out all the words for those of you who don't "read Kindergarten." I am leaving off punctuation to try to make it as pure of a translation as possible. 

"How to write illustrated by T to T"
Front Cover

"I love the way you smile because you are the luckiest teacher"
"I love what you wear It makes me smile"

We do get a daily report of what her teacher is wearing. 

"Dear Miss F you are a great teacher  I wish that you were my teacher in preschool"
"You are the best teacher in the world"
more love!

"You are the nicest teacher I love all my friends that I made she is nice"
"I like J because he had his birthday party at the skateland I had fun I love you Miss F Love T"

"The End"

A picture of T and her teacher!

No comments: