Monday, November 13, 2017

Working Overtime!

When T was only 18 months old she had these sweet PJ's with a little car on them and the words "girl on the go."  Those were have described her well at every stage and every time of day.  After I put M to bed each night T gets to come down for one last hug.  One night she came down showing me what she was working on.  She had created her own "Words Their Way" list and sorted it.  Words Their Way is the spelling/grammar rule program used at our kids school.  It doesn't start until first grade, but T loves to pretend to be bigger than she is.  She took time to show me each word.  Was she stalling?  Sure!  Did I mind?  Not a bit!  She, and her countless projects are great treasures to me! 

T: These are the M words!

T's sort!


*Today marks TWO MONTHS of blogging every single day.  I am not sure how long I can keep this up, but it is a therapeutic and joyful part of my day.

No comments: