Friday, January 5, 2018

Fall Photo Shoot!

This fall our dear friend B took our family photos.  I would be happy to share her contact info with you if you comment on this post.  
First we did some whole family poses!




We finished with a silly pose.  Our kids are very gifted at silly poses!



Then we did some sibling shots.  T REALLY insisted on wearing eye shadow for the photo shoot.  I included the top photo so you could see it well!




And a silly pose!


B asked us to do a kissing photo.  Since we were kissing I didn't know what the kids were up to, but these turned out pretty fun. 



Then she took some solo pictures of each of the kids.  I couldn't decide which T pic to share so I am sharing several. 

I love this one!

Silly Pose!

Head tilt!

Serious face!

Sweet Smile!

Silliness!

No comments: