Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Write What?

The personal notes from T never stop.  Here is another sample of heartwarming notes.  I found these while going through a bin so some are older and some are recent!  I will NEVER tire of the way she sounds out words.  They melt my heart every single day!

She still writes "y and z"

"I hope you like your present"  (This is from my Birthday this summer)


"I think you are special.  I think you are and the best mom in the world.  Love you favorite girl Love T."



Some parts of the picture below are a mystery.  Maybe one of you will figure them out!
"What is your favorite _____"  "Do you have a pet?"

"To M To my kind brother." 


The picture below is pretty old.  She made it at a "center" so she wasn't purposely not following the rules. She wrote a list of favorite things.  1. Pancakes and picture with the words plain pancakes (there might be another word in purple I am unsure of)  2. Favorite drink: Smoothie (picture next to it) 3. Favorite Teacher: Miss Carrie and Miss Cheryl. 4. Favorite Center: Legos (picture of it)
See above!

"I love you mom. To your daughter. Love T Happy dad day"

"I love you. You are special mommy."

I write the kids each notes every day on their napkins.  For a while T was writing back to me each day.  I think it was taking up a lot of her lunch time, so as sweet as the notes are, I am glad that she sticks to eating now.
 "At the assembly we saw a possum and a owl."

"I love you Mommy.  Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

She snuck into Brandon's office and left him this precious note!

"Dear dad did mommy leave love T  T was in your office writing on the board."

When T was camper of the week I sent along a little note about a doll we got from her province in China.  This led to her needing to make notes to go with other items!  She has a make-up case that she pretends is a computer.

"This is my make-up computer."

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" (Yes, I copied it from Wiki)

No comments: