Monday, April 16, 2018

April 16th 2018

We woke up yesterday morning to a blanket of fresh snow... no I am not continuing my Christmas blog posts... this is a live statement!  Our state and the states around us are WHITE in mid April.  Yes, a late storm can happen... but this "spring" has felt more like an extension of winter than any of the past years.  The scenes outside are beautiful.  Had this snow happened in December, people would be grinning from ear to ear in delight.  I am choosing to feel joyful about it and embrace it.  The snow won't last long (hopefully).  The snow does feel like Christmas as T says over and over each day!  Much like the "Give a Mouse a Cookie" books, the snow outside reminded me of Christmas and Christmas made me think of the blog posts I am so behind in... so chances are Shelly is going to do some blogging, hopefully lots of blogging soon!  Even though I have not posted in several months I have made notes here and there so that I don't forget everything that has happened in the last five months!

I am excited to relive the highlights and the trials of early 2018 with you all soon!


No comments: