Monday, April 30, 2018

Daddy Daughter Dance!!!


The last weekend in February T attended her first dance with her daddy!  She was VERY excited about this special night!  Brandon had a meeting that went right up to the time the dance started.  T and I got all ready while he was in the meeting.  I spent a long time curling her hair.  It has a hard time keeping the curl, but she felt fancy.  She put on make up and of course a fancy dress.  She was all ready when her date arrived home from his meeting.  It was so sweet to send them off together!

T: I felt very fancy and I wanted lots of pictures!

I decided I needed my cape!

T: Surprised face!

T: Sweet face!

T: Model face!

T: Me with my date!
T: We were ready to dance!

The dance was about as we had expected.  They ate, T got her face painted, they did a photo booth, they danced a little bit, and T ran around and played.  Brandon got a nice chance to chat with many different dads.  I think they both had a special time!

T: I love pink frosting!

What a fun pair!


No comments: