Thursday, April 26, 2018

Diving board hilariousness

The day after T's Birthday, was a swimming lessons morning.  T got to jump off of the diving board at the end of the class.  She jumped off twice.  The second set of pictures is quite interesting.  

T's first jump!

T: My teacher was so proud of me!  I told him I wanted to do it again!
After T went off M decided to go off too.  He is quite comfortable going off the board now!

M: I can't believe I used to be scared of this!
T's second jump is classic.  She was a bit scared and knew that her swimming teacher would protect her.  Naturally she jumped to her teacher.  She ended up ON her teacher!

This isn't looking good for the teacher!

T hit her teacher directly and she and her teacher and the floaty all went well below the water!!!

Direct hit!

Thankfully everyone was fine and they both learned some good life lessons about the diving board!



No comments: