Friday, April 20, 2018

Merry Christmas to me!


I received some money and Amazon gift cards for Christmas so I decided to make a few purchases early in the new year.  I was so excited to take an unboxing picture although I actually left them in the boxes for the picture so... well... not exactly unboxing, but they were out of the big box so that is something, right? 

I got a couple of new cookie sheets, some reusable cupcake cups, a new diffuser, a new heating pad, and an immersion blender.  The blender has been my favorite purchase.  Every time I use it I wonder why in the world I waited so long to own one.  They are amazing!   Sadly, I would not recommend this diffuser.  It is almost impossible to use.  The lid is really hard to get off and on, and the plug is on the bottom and spills most of the water out when you plug it in.  Bummer.  

A dream mail day for a SAHM!

*You might have noticed that I am doing about 2 posts a day right now.  I am trying to catch up more quickly.  We will see how long this will last!

No comments: