Friday, April 20, 2018

T's room tour

On day in early January T took my phone into her room to take some pictures of things she thought were important.  At first glance it would have been easy for me to just delete all these photos, but there is something so special about them and the angles that she sees things and what she values that I needed to keep them and share them with all of you! 


Hi, I'm T and I am going to give you a tour of my room! 

This is my organized jewelry rack.  It doesn't look like this very often. 

Do you like my shelves above my dresser? 

That is my bed and my canopy!

This is my Barbie house. 

You can see my high chair and my shoes and Barbie house here. 

This is my table that I made and my smart board that I made!

This is where I just painted my nails!

I hope you liked the tour of my room.  It changes every day, so if you come and visit our house I will need to give you another tour!

No comments: