Monday, April 23, 2018

Who needs new shoes?

Both Brandon and I have clothing items which many would have cast aside decades years ago!  I still wear my mint green robe every morning and evening.  I got it when I was around M's current age.  I have been given many robes since then.  The replacement robes live at my parent's house for our visits or have been donated, because nothing compares to the comfort of the mint robe.  

For Brandon it would be his "slip on shoes"  In their glory day they were running shoes, but today they are used for quick trips to church late at night or early in the morning.  The bottom is falling off in the front and the back.  Brandon has gone through many other pairs of shoes in the last decades, but this pair remains special!  The picture below indicates they *might* be on their last days... but perhaps they have another decade in them! 

The beauty of a well broken in shoe!

No comments: