Sunday, September 9, 2018

A New Season

I have been thinking about my blog the past few days even though I haven't posted. I scheduled some posts for early in the week, but I realize they have run out.  I hope to start posting again in the next couple of days.

The last week has included a lot of time at church prepping for the fall ministries which start this morning and Wednesday night.  Because we had a flood in 1/2 our basement two weeks ago, we had all of the basement contents stored in the half of the basement that wasn't flooded.  Our area was hit with 9 inches of rain in just a few hours time two Sunday nights ago so we were not the only place that flooded or needed new carpet.  Thankfully, we were able to get carpet laid on Thursday and Friday of this week.  This meant that everything needed to be moved back to where it was supposed to go and prepped for the ministry year in just a couple of days.  Moving back the contents of the nursery zone is not an easy task. With lots of amazing work, everything is ready to go and we can all assume our Sunday roles.  I am so excited to teach the 4K-5K kiddos on Sunday mornings and work with the youth group on Wednesday nights.

May God be Glorified through the ministries of our church today and always!

No comments: