Monday, September 17, 2018

Father's Day 2018

I think Brandon had a pretty good Father's Day.  Both of the kids made him cards and things at school!  He and the kids snuggled on the couch and watched "Dude Perfect" videos.  There was plenty of laughter and requests to watch it again. 

Father's Day was a warm day so we headed to an area pool to cool off.  We got a super pass this summer and made great use of it going to area pools for "free."  A super pass costs just $30 more than the one pool pass, but allows you to get into 4 area pools.  Some of the pools have warmer water and better slides etc.  I think I calculated that we saved only $120 with the Super Pass.  One could argue that we wouldn't have gone to the pool as much without the pass which would be correct, but either way, it was wonderful to have. 

M: I don't know how they do it. 

T: I love giving gifts!

T: Daddy liked it!

T: I made it just for him. 

M: I made Daddy something too!

No comments: