Sunday, September 2, 2018

Our Kindergarten Graduate!

Each year the Lincoln Kindergarteners do a special promotion/graduation ceremony.  It is so sweet to hear their songs and to celebrate this milestone with them.  T decided to wear her old dancing dress even though part of it has been torn off and only one side of the tie remains. She was proud and filled with joy so we were too! She had a great year in 5K and incredible teachers!  I was very teary at the graduation ceremony.  It feels like one minute your child can't talk or walk and the next minute your baby is finishing Kindergarten!  Sometimes time goes so quickly! 

My parents were able to come and be a part of the celebrating.  Sadly we didn't get a single picture of them at the graduation.  I am so thankful they were able to be a part of the day! 


T: It was fun to march in with my class. 

T: I love to perform!

T: My friends do too!

The whole group! 

T: I was sharing my favorite memory, I think it was a field trip. 

T: I LOVED my 4th Grade Pal!

T: Miss F is the best teacher ever!

T: Miss P is great too!

T: This team loved me!

T: J is my neighbor and my buddy! 

One year (or 3.5 if you count preschool)  down, 12 to go!

We are so proud of our sweet T!

No comments: