Sunday, January 20, 2019

Baby Kittens

If you haven't read the post about out sweet kittens I suggest you read it HERE to get more of the backstory!

On M's Birthday my parents went to my Grandma's farm to get some pictures of the sweet baby kittens.  They were about a month old at this point.  These are the first pictures we have of the kittens.  They grow so fast, it is hard to believe they were taken less than six months ago. 

These photos are rare treasures to me much like the photos we got of M and T before they came home are treasures.  I just decided to put all of them on here because they are the only baby photos we have.  

Our boys with their brother Tim. 

Pretty sure this is Sunshine. 

Buttercup is on the left.  His sister Faith is on the right. 

Grandma with Buttercup.

Sunshine!

Our hungry babies.

Sweet Sunshine

Buttercup

Our little loves.

Sweet Buttercup!

No comments: