Friday, January 18, 2019

Country Fair 2018

Our 2018 trip to the Country fair was different than our 2017 trip.  In 2017 we had some wristband drama, but all was figured out in 2018 and we had a GREAT time on rides and checking out he fair.  We were there all day and by the end of the day the kids and I were in full meltdown mode, but the pictures are from early in the day... when life was good and morale was high!

Sweetest view ever!

Brandon and I divided and conquered for many of the rides.  We were so blessed to have our dear friends Kim and H attend the fair when we did!  M and H rode LOTS of rides together which meant the moms didn't have to :) 

T: I always love a good carousel!

T: I also love my Daddy!

T: We went up really high in the Ferris Wheel!

T: We rode the bumper cars!


M: This roller coaster looks tiny!

T: I am glad Daddy is next to me!

The house of mirrors.  I think H and T might still be in there if others would not have come after them.  

M: The tilt-a-whirl is awesome!

M: I love the scrambler too!

M: I am so glad to be riding rides with H!

They did this guy 4 or 5 times!

M: I don't feel so good.

After the laying down ride both H and M did NOT feel good.  No lines and wristbands with unlimited  rides meant they went on things many times and their tummies were DONE!  M and I decided to find T and Daddy.  They were rocking the bumper cars!

So sweet!

After the rides the kids got Icee's.  This was not a great idea as neither of them liked them and they probably didn't help the tummy upset at all.  We stumbled upon a band performing and both kids loved it.

T: We wanted to watch it all day!

After watching the band Brandon headed back to work and the kids and I checked out all the animals and even got to watch a horse show.  Then we went into the 4H room for crafts and games.  We took a craft break and attended the magic show next door.

M: I love getting chosen for the magic show!

M: I think I figured this thing out!

After the magic show we did more 4H things then went to the booths and got lots of candy and things T couldn't live without like flyers about new gutters haha.  We were all pretty tired at this point.  By God's grace and mercy we made it back to the van and home in one piece. 

No comments: