Monday, January 14, 2019

F!sh Day!

Another July, another F!sh Day in the books!  We were able to sit in our usual spot with some great friends.  We took very few pictures, but we had a very special time at the parade.  After the parade we went to our dear friends house and ate and chatted  then M and I went home so he could nap.  Then Brandon and I switched and he came home to work and I went back to the friend's house to be with T.  I got to meet and chat with many very lovely people while I was there. After M's nap Brandon and M had a great talk about the next day's sermon and M went and got his Bible to look up the passage.  Such a sweet moment!  

It was raining off and on all day and I didn't really feel like taking the kids downtown for "fish chips" so a friend offered to fry potatoes for the kids at her house.  So incredibly sweet of her!  The kids had a blast at the friends house and ate LOTS of fish chips.  

Because of M's long nap he was still going strong at fireworks time.  We enjoyed a great show and then were off to bed! 

T: Ready for the my favorite parade!

Hanging with the girls!!!
Father/Son Scripture conversation!

Funny faces.

A Holy Moment!

No comments: