Monday, January 14, 2019

Loving Big Friends!


Just after F!sh Day our great friends stopped by on their bikes.  M and T decided to take videos of the kids on their bikes.  M was really directing things. It is always just a treasured moment when my kids are (somewhat) getting along so I am thankful to capture it.

M: Try it again, but this time go faster!

M: Take the arm down T!

M: I am ready to record!

M: Being a director means giving direction.  T: I just like to smile and be beautiful! 

Later that week we found out that good friends from the area were going to be in town and we figured out a way to get together with them!  Our kids love spending time with Z and J!  There mom also snapped a great photo of each of the kids!

T: I was glad to be at the top of the pile!

T: This is my "T" pot hat :) 

M: I wish we could have playdates with Z and J more often!


No comments: