Monday, April 8, 2019

Back in the saddle!

Why yes, I have taken a month off of blogging!  During that month we have prepped for and taken our annual trip to Mexico, switched insurances, applied for some special county programs, searched every where for documents for this application which led to sorting all of M and T's papers and projects since they came home (which was a large undertaking), hosted family, taught Sunday School and iGnite lessons, had countless discussions about the upcoming church building renovation and the youth pastor search process.  It has been a busy month.  I have the itch to blog once again!

I don't have a new photo post ready for you today because I was inspired to take photos of every one of each child's art projects to make little digital shutterfly books for them so that we don't have to keep (all) the artwork.  We are still keeping many special pieces, but so many of them have already been damaged in storage so a book will keep all of them fresh.  Anyway, I have the photos I need for the next post mixed in with about 1000 photos of the kids art projects.  Hopefully Brandon will help me get them into Lightroom soon so I can get rolling with the posts once again!

No comments: