Friday, August 23, 2019

Skateland

I was so sure that I took more pictures at Skateland, but perhaps I was remembering the summer skating night and this one in February is a bit more fuzzy.  I am so thankful for the ladies in the pictures below.  I have no idea where I would be without them.  We need each other!  We need to know that we are not alone.  We need to be reminded that we are great moms, that we need to drink more water, that we don't need that late night snack haha.  Seriously, having friends who love Jesus and seek Him in their lives, in their parenting, in their marriages... it is a great great blessing!  The fact that we all love to skate is just a bonus! 

So blessed!
Charissa and I have been friends now for over a decade.  We have literally walked with each other through so many challenges and life changes.  We have shared parenting and our oldest boys truly grew up together since we spent every day together.  There is nothing too TMI for this friendship and my Charissa time tank will never overflow!
Cheesy and Thankful!

Apparently I am feeling sentimental.  This was really just supposed to be about going skating!  We did go skating with the church and it was an amazing event with a huge turnout and so much fun... and I didn't fall!!

No comments: