Tuesday, January 19, 2021

The glorious every day life

 In the midst of the chaos, there are so many special moments.  Here is a recap of many special November moments. 

We have amazing neighbors who have three great dogs.  The kids were able to help walk the dogs on a warm November day.

T: These dogs are great!

T: I might be a dog walker some day.


T: One of my life goals is to feed a squirrel out of my hand!  (Legit goal!)

Brandon's parents brought up some boxes of old memory items for Brandon to look through.  There were some framed pictures included.  T was quick to say we should hang all pictures in our family room.  It was hilarious!
T: I think this one would look great here!

T: I made an omelet man!  (She actually made the omelet too!)

T was so excited to dig in the drain at her OT clinic.  She was really hoping to find a frog.  She didn't have any success. 
 
T: The frogs have to be here somewhere!

 
T: I made this for Science.  The legs are sticking out on the other side.

 
 
T: Do you love my picture?  (Notice M's "life isn't fair face" in the background)

M: Thanks for taking a picture of my drawing too.
 
 
I curled T's hair to help with  her jealousy of our photoshoot with M.

Sunshine:  Don't worry Brandon, she isn't going to get up tonight.

This kids decided to do some fun poses on the railing.  This is T's favorite thing, but M decided to join in.

M:  I am filling the whole space from the railing to the ceiling.

T: Look mom, no hands!

M: I can go no handed too!

M and T:  After balancing we needed to blow raspberries on Dad's back!
 
The kids were playing Uno and the loser had to lay on the patio for 10 seconds.  In the end, they both wanted to do the challenge so they could say they did it!
M and T: We are so brave.

The paw and the hand... so sweet.

I don't know anything about braiding.  This is my first ever french braid attempt. 

Sunshine and Buttercup: Looks like the humans are coming back to join our relaxing evening.

I watched some bees or wasps or something fly in and out of the basketball hoop base all summer.  The wind was so strong one day that the hoop fell over.  I asked Brandon to see if there was any sign of a home and he found one and destroyed it.  T found all sorts of worms and things.  She is an adventure girl. 

T: You wouldn't believe what was living under our basketball hoop.

Brandon and the kids played a fun game over Zoom with our neighbors.  I was doing church stuff so I had to miss out, but hopefully we can play again.  Zoom sure is a blessing!


I took a pic of the local COVID chart on November 23rd. As you can see, we were starting to decline from our highest peak.  This is the cases right in our community.  They are now (In real time) back in the "very high" range.
Critical COVID status.


No comments: