Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Francine Addict!

The time has come to rewind back to all the posts that I didn't post back in May.  The funny thing is I actually brought a lot of photos into blogger and just didn't post the posts.  I am going to post several of them at the same time so I can attempt to get caught up more quickly. 

This post surprised me when I was looking through the drafted posts.  I forgot that I read this book!  I seriously have to limit myself to one Francine Rivers book a year because her books are so highly addictive.  I loved her new book, The Masterpiece and couldn't put it down.  My house falls apart when I am in the middle of one of her books.  Luckily, I willingly sacrifice sleep so I can finish the book more quickly!

If you haven't checked out any Francine Rivers books, I highly recommend them!


No comments: