Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life as a 20 month old


"What can I say, I love to eat!"



"I could tell how much mommy wanted to get this picture so I pretended to sleep as well as I could!"



"See Great Grandma (and other baseball loving family members) I am ready for the season!"



"This is why I love to eat! Mommy makes all these tasty foods in a loud machine (blender) and then we pour them in the toys with all the boxes (ice-cube trays) and then we freeze them and put them in sacks. It is so colorful and saves us lots of money which is really important :) "


"Mommy likes this photo because she got this shirt with I was in Ethiopia and this is the first time she wore in when I was home. I like this photo because I am cute as usual."




"Yes Folks... I am TWENTY MONTHS OLD!"



"Mommy found this shirt just in time for me to wear it one time. I am not sure if I will go to TEDS (read the shirt) because it sounds a lot like teddy bear and I am not really sure of them right now, but I am glad daddy went to Trinity!"


"Daddy decided to roll up my pants so I wouldn't fall. He turned them into shorts. I really like showing a little leg so it was great with me. Mommy rolled her eyes and said that daddy should take a picture for the blog. I don't know why."

"Mommy wants all of you to know that she will post more soon about what is going on at our house. I am sure it won't be as interesting as my blog posts, but you should read it anyway."

No comments: