Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Palm Sunday was Grand!


M was excited about Palm Sunday for months before it. He was anticipating it much more than the Resurrection actually. The reason??? He was going to be singing a Miss Pattycake song in church AND Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Daryl were going to be there. His repeated phrase was, "Grandma Kathy, Grandpa Daryl coming one week! Palm Sunday! clip clop!" Sometimes he added "SUV" into the mix. Finally the weekend came. We had a great time with my parents. M convinced my dad to take him outside for a walk, then to head to the park, and then that it was OK for him to "pee outside" at the park. Oh the memories! I am not the best at getting the camera out, but much fun was had and much good food was eaten.



While my parents were here I got to have a special girls night and see the Duggar family! Here I am with Duggar's bus! Charissa and I had a great time!


Loving Grandma and Grandpa and excited about Palm Sunday!



I am on the end next to Debbie. I am not sure why L and I both have a big person sitting with us! Any ideas?


L and I manning our post after church. We are exit greeters and bus/car watchers!



Aww, cute!


The great thing about grandparents is they are interested in everything I do!



I can roll my tongue, just like Grandpa Daryl!



Yes, Grandpa Daryl, I can ride in this bus!

The smiles before the tears... right before they left!



Grandma took a photo of our family before she left. "Aww, cute!" (Aww cute is a phrase M really likes to say right now!)

No comments: