Saturday, April 18, 2009

Beautiful Rainbow

One evening I was just finishing up the dinner clean up when I noticed something strange in the sky. It was raining out one window and sun was shining in another. I thought to myself... this can only me one thing... RAINBOW!!!! Well, there was a GREAT rainbow outside. I yelled to Brandon to check it out. He was so excited that he grabbed the camera and ran outside without any shoes on. The rainbow was so big that one photo could not fully capture it so we put two of the together to create the image you will see. Poor Brandon was standing in snow in our backyard taking these photos in bare feet!!!! It is hard to capture the colors, but in real life they were brilliant. Yes, I went outside too... after grabbing the first shoes I found, one black dress shoe and one brown one! A few minutes later the rainbow was totally gone. What a gift from our Creator!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Wow! It's stunning!