Monday, January 30, 2012

First Christmas Home Photo Post!!!!


Singing with my friends for Christmas. I just wasn't in the mood to sing I guess.

Our family on Christmas Eve. Daddy was a pirate for Christmas. Read mommy's post about this and other Christmas adventures HERE



Grandma's brother has a beard. How cool is that?


Mommy holding Baby A. I was fine with mommy holding her for a little while, but just so you all know I am still her baby!



I learned how to drive a tractor!



It sure is fun to turn the train on while Grandpa is holding it!


Baby A was so cute I just had to give her a little kiss!


I dare you to look at this one and not laugh!




Baby A sure is cute and tiny! I don't think I was ever that tiny.


Maggie dog likes to lick the window. I decided to try it too. I highly recommend it!



Doesn't Baby A look cute in the hat my friend B made for her?!



My feet have grown a lot recently!


Just like Grandpa!



Just making sure all the electronics are working properly!



Getting the dance party started in our matching PJ's



A and I have lots of great moves!



Can you tell which one I am? Tricky huh? I am on the right!



We were way too excited to stop the fun for photos!



The best cousin photo mommy has to share.




I am thinking about starting s shoveling business, but I would need to get Grandpa to come and hold the end of the shovel. He has another job besides holding the shovel so my business might not happen.

Here is how to make a snowman:

First we had to make some big balls with the snow.



The we stuck some rocks and sticks in the balls of snow.


Then it turned into my first snowman!!


My beautiful Grandma! Now you know where I get my good looks :)



Loving Marvel, the coolest great, great, great aunt a little guy could ask for!!!



I am a big helper! Hold on Great Grandpa this remote is not toddler proof!

Grandma, I am not sure if I was cut out to be a vest model.



Ernie, seriously you were way too close to me...


...and now that you are a little ways away you are the coolest dog once again!




Sitting with Great Grandpa and Kitty is a great place to be!



Just chillin with Grandpa's mommy and daddy!



I really like this book about a hat... was this the book about the hat?



"Gin" Grandpa!



I sure am glad Grandma got all these books from the library!



I love hanging out with Grandma's mommy and daddy. We all like to laugh together!




Back home after the roadtrip...

Kitty makes my Advent tree extra beautiful!


No comments: