Tuesday, November 3, 2009

In the mail!!!!

After talking about our plans to adopt a baby from Ethiopia for over a year... we are finally out of the starting gate! For those just joining the blog, we had to wait for my husband to finish seminary, receive a call, move to a new state, settle in...
Well, I just returned from running one of the most significant errands of my life! I took two envelopes to the Post Office!!! One envelope was addressed to a local home study agency and one to an international agency. We have officially applied to both programs!!!!! Those envelopes represent so much to our family and have been the focus of many prayers! Now begins the first wave of waiting (I am pretty sure it is the first of MANY) hopefully we will get accepted to both agencies in the next week!
I continue to stand amazed in the presence of a Mighty and Holy God, my Father who adopted me!!!

No comments: