Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!

I have good, great, and wonderful news to share!!!
The good: I had lunch with 10 other wonderful ladies today! It was super!
The great: The African restaurant mentioned in previous posts was visited by our family last night. It was a HIT and we will be back! This was the first time I have been able to choose anything off of a menu since 2003!
THE WONDERFUL... I got an email from our agency saying, "...a sign posted at the court saying
that the idea of having families appear for the court hearings had been suspended indefinately." This is beyond wonderful news! I am so thankful and so full of praise! I continue to feel so blessed by our agency, as they never told us any news based on rumor and I always had hope this would happen! Our God is so amazing!

No comments: