Thursday, December 22, 2011

First Christmas Season home in photos!


Hope you enjoy M's thoughts on many special things he is experiencing this first Christmas season!



Me with my BFF "L" on Thanksgiving Eve. I am the pilgrim since I came to a new world and L is a Native American because he was born here. We know we don't look the parts, but we are toddlers and not trying to make a statement :)



So excited to set up the Christmas tree... until we started setting it up. It is much more fun to talk about than actually do!



Not really sure about this one, but mommy thinks I am cute so yea... where are my socks anyway?



Mommy's side of the family at Thanksgiving.



I am thinking of entering a chair lifting contest so I have to practice frequently.

This is what Christmas is all about, right?



This is the Christmas tree forest at my church. Cool huh?



This is me with my friends. We are waiting for the parade to begin. The girls sang carols to me while we waited!

I loved the hot air balloon float and had to call my grandparents when I got home to tell them about the "Fire, hot, scary, parade" and about the reindeer!

Check out this cool boat in the parade!


This is me with one of my bestbuds! She is so good to me and plays with me at home and at church. I really love her!



I like to eat popcorn (paw-torn) every chance I get. Mommy and I make it on the stove. I get out the bowl and help sprinkle on the salt. Yummy!



I love to share popcorn with my sheep friend!



Mixing up the dough for my favorite peanut butter cookies is so much fun. Mommy is so glad I am there to help her. (Note from mom: The cookies are made with 1 cup natural PB, 1/3 cup honey, and one egg. They are great and HIGH is protein!)

I love watching the cookies bake, just like mommy did when she was little.

They are almost ready to eat.


I love opening a "door" every night with mommy and daddy. I scream DOOR as soon as I am done eating to make sure they don't forget, because, you never know... they might!
Just hanging out with my very own Christmas tree!



This is my advent tree. I decorated it myself. I add another ornament (O-ment) each day. Isn't it beautiful?

No comments: