Monday, October 29, 2012

A few summer favorites

It sure feels like summer is over, but since it has been a couple of months since I did any photo blogging it appears that a couple more summer photo posts are in order.  I have 8 photo posts in the works and told Brandon tonight that I need to be a lot more disciplined on blogging so I am not forever playing catch up... where have I heard that before. 
I like golfing, hey I can call it golfing if I want to, right?
I hit the ball really far, time to run.

My first time jumping and already in the air.  Mommy and daddy stayed really close to me while I jumped.

Also, it is fun to dance on these.

L and I are ready to cruise.

I can drive all by myself.

Shucking corn is fun, but eating it is better.

I eventually got all the green stuff off, but the hair was sticky so Daddy helped.

Mommy is really good at playing Play-doh with me.

No comments: