Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Demo Derby and another Fair!


M attended his first Demolition Derby during the summer of 2015.  We were in MN and he was able to go with Grandpa Daryl and Brandon.  We missed the fair in MN this summer and the demo derby at our county's fair fell at a crazy time for us.  Luckily, we discovered there was one on Labor Day in a neighboring county.  Brandon and M made the journey and had a great time!

M: It is fun doing special things with Daddy!

M: We were up really high and we could see everything!
M: Look at all the cars!
M: I got to know this nice lady.  (Should I know her?  She looks familiar?  Anyone? )

After the derby they checked out the animals and other cool fair stuff.

M: "So is that cow for regular milk and the other one for chocolate milk?"  (Actual quote)
M: This truck was pretty big!
M: I got my own Gatorade.  Don't tell T!
M: Daddy got a special treat too!
M: I even got to feed a goat!
M: She was very hungry!

No comments: