Wednesday, March 6, 2019

SO.MUCH.SNOW!!!

While we didn't have a sixth snow day, we did get another six inches of snow one night.  The piles were so tall that I forced the kids to stand by them to get some photos.  I told them that this is a winter they will remember for a long time and they will want these photos of them by the snow hills! 

M: The piles are taller than me! 

M: You can spot me behind the pile. T: I look tiny! 

So much snow everywhere! 
While on a walk one day I snapped this quick photo of a play area at the kid's school.  The snow piles are huge and the main attraction during recess.  The kids look so tiny on the big hills!  What a fun winter!  The hill below is the 1-2nd grade hill, but I don't see T in the photo.  M (in third grade) has hills on the other side of the school which are actually taller than these.  He loves playing King of the Hill and I am thankful that they still allow kids to have some of that kind of "80's kid" fun!

The little flecks of color are kids! 


No comments: