Saturday, July 11, 2020

Bonus Summer Vacation Week One Photos

I have gotten so far behind on blogging.  These photos are from June 14th, almost an entire month ago.  I am going to do week 2 and 3 of summer vacation in just single posts so I can get caught up more quickly.  

I decided to try to avoid big Walmart trips for a while. There is not a lot of masking happening there, and it makes it tricky to feel safe.  I learned that you can get (almost) all nonperishable food online, and it arrives very quickly.  The cats LOVE all the packing paper, and T really likes the boxes.  

Sunshine and Buttercup:  Can you spot us? 

M and I decided to take the LONG piece of packing paper outside to see how far it stretched.  WOW!
One of many long papers we received. 

This is the day I finally started feeling better and was able to put groceries away.
Sunshine:  I love Trader Joe's.  They have great bags. 

This was the last day that T was feeling well and she enjoyed some time playing with S.

T: We were eating and playing together.  

Even though the 14th was a Sunday, it didn't stop Amazon from delivering M's new roller blades.  He was VERY excited to try them out. He has gained much confidence over the last month.

M: I can't wait to try these!

Then suddenly T started to not feel well again and has has fevers pretty much ever since.  Thankfully she has a very loyal cuddle cat who never tires of T cuddles.

Sunshine:  I have a very important job these days. 

No comments: