Saturday, December 12, 2020

Nature Time!

 In early October Brandon was planning to take the kids to a nature center west of town.  As they began to drive they realized that rain was moving into the area so they headed south to a hiking place instead. 

The views never get old!

Little girl, Big Lake!

Pondering many things!

The hiking team!

Joy recorded!!!

After the trip to the Nature Preserve was rained out, I agreed to take the kids the following week.  We had heard that the frogs were plentiful and T was very excited to check it out!
M: They have very fun forts!
T: I think I see one!

T: Actually it was a turtle!

T: This was the first frog I caught.

T: This is another cute one.

M: I decided to try to catch one too.
After a very successful first trip I was convinced to make a second trip just a couple of days later.  After that trip I told them we were taking a little break.  Each child has very different desires while there which makes our time more tricky than the photos show.
M: I like the forts more than the frogs!
T: I like the frogs more than the forts!

T: I LOVE jumping from log to log!

M and T: We both like cooking in the sand kitchen.

T: There are lots of good trees for climbing.


M: I made mom 8 of her favorite muffin/cupcake flavors!

No comments: