Monday, December 14, 2020

Sweet Days with Sweet T!

 T and I spend a lot of time together on weekdays.  M does school either in his room or in the front room.  T and I rotate between the kitchen and the family room.  At the end of the day, the whole house is trashed, but learning is happening everywhere.  School time with T is the best part of the day.  She is generally focused and ready to learn.  She thrives with the one on one attention and it helps that she can hold and squeeze putty or slime through the lessons.  We do try to take lots of brain breaks throughout the day so that we have better focus during learning time.

Not what I expected to see when I headed up the stairs, but she is lovely!

T: I love to color in adult coloring books!

We both really enjoy the poetry book.  She decided to read it to me like a teacher!

T: I am just a floating head!

T: I worked really hard on this one!

T: Sometimes Mommy and I both make Art projects!

Living her best life!!
One Friday we tackled her room.  It was chaos but the after is totally her style!

No comments: