Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Check out our skills!!!!

Here is a collection of moments from the very end of February and the beginning of March.  They display many wonderful or unique skills... 


T: I have Flarp fart making skills.  ($1.00 for endless entertainment!)
T: I have T-shirt design skills (This is the planets)

T: I added my artistic skills to the back too!
 
M: I have map drawing skills!

 

T: I have cozy nest building skills!

 
T: I have trapeze skills!


T: I have wardrobe design skills!


Brandon has sewing skills needed to revive our beloved recliner.



T: I have hair styling skills, but Daddy doesn't really appreciate them.

T: Do you like the bow?

T: Funny face skills!
T: This is another of my cozy next skills!
T: I have cat charming skills.  They are both sleeping with me.



Before the cousins came we decided to clean all the snow off the patio.  I did quite a bit of it over a couple of days and the kids decided to help me out with the last bit.

M and T: We have shoveling skills.

T: This was hard work.

M and T: We even stabbed at the ice to try to get every bit off.

No comments: